We all know that text or SMS and call is only doable if your phone has a SIM card. But TextPlus proved that it is now possible to do unlimited SMS using only an internet connection. That is why the Android and the iOS app has been a great success in the US and Canada. But if TextPlus can function only with an internet connection, why isn’t there a TextPlus for PC?
Now, this article will help you get TextPlus for PC for real. Yes, that means there is no official TextPlus for PC developed. But that does not mean that it is not possible. And yes, this is not a bogus version of TextPlus but a full and legit one. You can now send SMS messages through an Android emulator.
I am sure that you have heard of Android emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox app player. These apps can run Android apps and games with ease and at full resolution with the same performance. In many cases, it is even possible that by using these emulators, you can experience smoother gameplay on heavy apps.
On that note, this is where we are heading. We will teach you how to use TextPlus for PC using the latest and greatest Android emulator version.
Download TextPlus for PC
NameTextPlus 7.4.2Size34.57 MBRequirementWindows 7/8/10/XPAuthorTextPlus Team
Download TextPlus for PC
Downloading only the TextPlus app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Install TextPlus for PC
In this tutorial, you can use any of our most recommended Android emulators—BlueStacks and Nox App Player. These are the best and the most reliable emulators that can run almost every Android apps and games. So if you are ready, here is how it goes.
- The first thing to do is download the Android emulator of your choice. Please note that both emulators are around 400MB in file size so if you have a slow internet connection, we would advise that you use a download booster to make the download a lot faster.
- Next is to download the latest TextPlus APK file from the download button above.
- Once you get all the needed files for installation, you may now start with the Android emulator. Double-click on it to initiate the installation process.
- Choose which folder you want the emulator to save, or you can choose the Windows default Program Files folder.
- Follow the prompt, and you should be able to finish the installation in a few seconds depending on your system performance.
- As soon as the installation finishes, go to the Windows main desktop and click on the Android emulator shortcut icon. Let’s assume that you chose BlueStacks.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the emulator immediately.
- On this first launch, you will need to log in your Google account or Gmail to access all the Google services just like when you do when you first use your Android phone.
- Once you reach the BlueStacks main desktop, leave the emulator for now and go to the TextPlus APK that you downloaded earlier.
- Drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks desktop and the app will install.
- After a few seconds, the TextPlus icon will appear along with other BlueStacks installed apps.
- That’s it. You may now use the app to whatever purpose you might have with it.
Download BlueStacks Installer
Features of TextPlus
- This app supports MMS (Multimedia Messaging), so you can send and receive pictures and audio at will.
- You may use a custom ringtone, text-tone, and vibration within the app.
- Change themes as much as you want.
- Features a quick reply when a message arrives.
- Use at any device because the TextPlus is your unified inbox. It becomes your one-stop SMS app on the go.
- Features real SMS when you send and receive within the app and only use WiFi or data connectivity.
- Supports Voicemail as well.
If you are out of balance on your SIM card to send an SMS message, the TextPlus is the best alternative for you. That is, of course, if you still have data or you are currently connected to a WiFi. And since the app supports real SMS without a SIM card, you won’t have to get one if you are not up to it.
Do you think the TextPlus is a good choice for SMS messaging? For those of you who have tried the earlier version of the app, do you think the current version has improved quite significantly? Tell us what you think in the comment section below. We would love to know what you think.
And please feel free to ask questions if you think there are parts of this article that you do not understand. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.